Wednesday, April 28, 2010

this is what it looks like..

right now. I decided that waiting until I have rooms finished would make this blog REALLY slow. So, the other day, I took pictures of all of the rooms....in their very unfinished states! Maybe posting this will motivate us to have another very productive weekend!


Front Door


Looking in from the back of the house:



Dining Room


Guest bedroom (also my home office)





Playroom:





Living Room




Juliet's Room





Aidric's Room





Chris's Office:


Can't post the ones I took of our Master bedroom. Those are going to require an after to go with them!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these!! I meant to ask you the other day to take some pics - I need to be able to picture where you are when we're talking! =)

    It looks sooooo great!!! Love the kids' rooms and playroom especially! And the floors, and the stairwell, and that you walk in and can see a WALL of windows in the back - gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really good! Love the kids' rooms!! :)

    ReplyDelete