Monday, March 8, 2010

quick update

Our new stairs! I love the banister and can't wait to see how it all looks once the wood is stained and the rest is painted.



You can see my Mother-in-Law in this picture..working on priming the ceiling. For the record, I am not the one who distributed jobs that day. How did she get so unlucky? Primer? And the ceiling?? Thanks for coming Mary!!!



Here is the progress on Juliet's room. I absolutely love it, even in this very early stage. The paint is Benjamin Moore Wispy Pink. The bottom is a beadboard style wallpaper. I had never wallpapered before, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Sooo glad I didn't have to do it alone though. Again, thanks Mary!!!



You can see her new closet(s) in this picture. Lucky girl!


We still need to do a baseboard and chair rail in here. The carpet will be installed a week from today!!

5 comments:

  1. ooh the stairs look great!! And the wallpaper in J's room....is it the kind that you paint over or will it stay white?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, it's the kind you CAN paint over, but it will stay white for now. My long term plan will include painting it for her big girl room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks GREAT! can't wait to see it in person and damn, mary got the shaft on the jobs. was it because she was late to work? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love juliet's room! everything is coming along and looking GREAT! will mary fly to boston to help us too ;)

    ReplyDelete