Monday, February 8, 2010

pints of paint

Kate, as the only commenter on this blog thus far, not only do you get a vote, I'll take your advice! I 100% agreed with you once we took the swatch over to the house and looked at in the natural light there. It was definitely too pinky. So, this is the next sample to try out.

Clay Beige by Benjamin Moore



I also picked up some samples and pints of the following to test out in other areas.

Living Room- Restoration Hardware Slate


Our bedroom- Benjamin Moore Gray Cashmere:


Guest Bedroom- Restoration Hardware Gravel:


I have no exact use for this one right now, but I liked it and I was a roll, so I bought a small sample of it too!
Restoration Hardware: Graphite



Juliet's bedroom- Benjamin Moore Wispy Pink:




Any comments/advice always welcome!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Graphite and the Slate. I would worry about the Gravel and Grey Cashmere looking pretty blue on a large wall space. but again, this is digital and I have no idea how this transpires to REAL LIFE! LOL! and love the pink!! TOO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink shade! I agree it's hard to tell by the digital swatch, but nothing is jumping out at me as a big no-no. =) I know you're worried about the living room shade being too dark - um, do you remember my dark chocolate brown living room?? I think it will look great! Especially if you use white/light window treatments and light furniture. And does a ton of light come in there? Maybe post a photo of your samples on the wall?

    ReplyDelete