Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm 99% sure this is it!

The color scheme for our paint on the first floor!


(huge thank you to Mollie for putting this "color strip" together for me!)

Going from left to right:
Providence Olive (guest room that is to immediate left when entering home)
Clay Beige (hall, entry, going up the stairs)
Rockport Gray (one wall in kitchen and playroom- which is across the hall from kitchen)
Slate (living room) Actually, the slate is a Restoration Hardware color and I had it color matched with Benjamin Moore paint. The color number is 1476 if anyone cares, but I don't know the name!

1 comment:

  1. I love the selections!! I'm gonna keep these in mind for our next home! I love the neutrals, but that they aren't just beige or brown! :) Great choices!

    ReplyDelete